Friday, September 29, 2006

LINKAGE
You know...Links...Over to your right...There you go.

Trinity Chapel (my home church) - If I need to explain this one, then.....

Fair Tax, blah blah - Fairtax.org is the website for Americans for Fair Taxation. It's where you go to find out about the fair Tax. I'd explain what that is, but it would take a little while. Go to the website or get a copy of The Fair Tax Book by Congressman John Linder and Neal Boortz. It's great for the country and even better for the citizens.

Woven Hand - My favorite band in the world, and current project of David Eugene Edwards. You know, he was the front man of 16 Horsepower. Never heard of them either, oh. Go there to find out about them.

Facedown Records - It's a record label, duh. Lots of great hardcore and metal as well as some punk. Bands like ALove for Enemies, No Innocent Victim, Flee the Seen, Blood Lined Calligraphy. Most of the bands come from a Christian perspective. It's where Figure Four, Comeback Kid, and Sinai Beach all started at.

Neal Boortz - Co-author of The Fair Tax Book, and syndicated radio talk show host. He's a Libritarian, look it up yourself, extremely sarcastic, as well as brilliant. And he's from Atlanta, GA. Yes I realize some of you won't give him a chance because he's from the South.

Dr. Mike Adams - He's a criminology professor at the University of North Carolina Wilmington and is a regular columnist for Townhall.com. A former liberal atheist, now conservative Christian. He writes a lot of satirical columns. Another sarcastic and brilliant mind.

Lydia Pistol's blog - She was in the middle school group at the church were I first got involved in youth ministry back in TX. She was 12 when I first started teaching. That's 13 years ago. She's now married and living in London. A definite must read for me. It's an American perspective on marriage, faith, and the things of life...in England.

Pistol Family blog - It's really just another place for Lydia to post stuff. I guess some people can't be satisfied with just one.

Chris Coggin's blog - Another old friend from TX. He and his wife are starting a church in Austin called the Austin Project. There is only one blog on there right now, but good stuff.

My myspace - Do I really need to explain? If you'd like to know what 16HP and Woven Hand sound like. I always have a video from both on the right side of my page. Under "About me" and "Who I'd like to meet". You can also see how Sandrine stalks me. Oh, crap. Don't tell her I said that.

Enjoy.........or don't.

God bless,

Mr. Keith

(Aren't you glad I didn't right anything political or religious in this post. Well except to explain what some of the links are about.)

1 comment:

lydster said...

Ahem, OK yes we (which is really I, since Tim has yet to contribute much to the blogs) have two blogs. But instead of serving as an indication of how bored I am at work or what an enthusiastic blogger I am, it's really just my crude attempt to filter out which friends and family get to see what. The Pistol Party blog is pretty much for everyone, but Great Comfort is generally for a smaller group. I mean, if I need to gripe about family things or in-laws, I want to have a space where I can do that without worrying that my mother-in-law will get upset because I made fun of the way she makes scrambled eggs. So unless my in-laws and family start reading your blog and realise that I have yet another blog out there, everything's fine and dandy. Now you can also see why I haven't put a link from Pistol Party to your blog - just protecting myself man!