Wednesday, November 01, 2006


I doubt any one that knows me or has read any thing on this blog before needs me to explain my views on what John "the poodle" Kerry said the other day.

In case you missed it: "You know, education--if you make the most of it, you study hard, you do your homework, and you make an effort to be smart, uh, you can do well. If you don't, you get stuck in Iraq."

And now that ____ expects us to believe it was a jab at the President and his policies.

Every one that voted for him for any reason in the past should be so proud of themselves. That ____ has never supported our troops. He has voted against every bill put in front of him that give them better body armor, better equipment, strong vehicle armor, ect.

"If you remember I voted for it before I voted against it." Do you remember that one?

This man, and I use the term lightly, is a liar plain and simple and a traitor in my opinion.

I'm rambling I know, and I'm sorry, but I love our military.

God bless,

Mr. Keith

If you can speak, thank a teacher. If you speak English, thank a serviceman.

No comments: