Tuesday, September 04, 2007

OK, I'm sorry that this is late.

The "incredible" news that I was hinting at. That I was so excited about. That I almost couldn't hold it inside. That I'm so surprised that I didn't let it out.

Do you really want to know? I mean it is family stuff, after all. I don't know if it will even mean anything to you.

Alright here we go. Last Friday, August 31, 2007, was my brother's 31st birthday. That is not the news. On that day, my brother and sister-in-law were at the hospital. They were there because the doctor felt they needed to induce labor for my new nephew.

Johnathan Douglas was 8lbs 4oz and 20 1/2" long. That is about the coolest birthday gift a man could ever get.

Finally a little more testosterone in that house. Thank you, God.

God bless,
Mr. Keith

4 comments:

lydster said...

Woah, that is one big baby!

Congrats to all of you - little boys are so awesome.

Mr. Keith said...

Oops, that's 8lbs 4oz. It's been changed in the post. Sorry.

lydster said...

Argh, just I was getting excited about the whopping 10-pound baby.

He's beautiful.

Mr. Keith said...

Andrea was almost 10lbs, if that helps.